- Active on social media and love using your persuasive writing skills for good?
- Well-versed in anti-racist advocacy, and able to keep your cool when it comes to difficult online conversations?
- Capable of taking feedback in stride, especially when it comes from our BIPOC friends?
- Willing and able to commit to 2+ hours per week regularly?
- Willing to commit to completing a multi-part vetting process and structured training, continual self-education?
- Willing to continually uphold WNR’s, policies, mission and values?
1. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “Volunteer”. Let us know a little bit about yourself and why you’d make a great addition to the volunteer team at WNR. A member of our volunteer recruitment team will respond to you with additional instructions to proceed with the vetting process.
2. If you’re the right match, we’ll contact you for next steps regarding our structured training and onboarding process.